Saturday 2 February 2013

We Are Moving!

We will be moving shortly to a new blog!  The details will be posted here, once the new blog is up and running.

After some thinking and talking, we've decided that we want to change direction a little.  We've really enjoyed a whole year of "A Tranquil Heart", but we feel we want to move towards a blog that has a cosier, more lighthearted feel.  I won't be posting quite so frequently, but there will be lots of recipes, crafts, photographs, book reviews and more, all with a simple, homespun theme.  It's a bit of a change of direction which we hope will reflect the lives we lead, and also what matters most to us - our family and home.  We've made this decision in the wake of a few "real life" changes - my health preventing me from being able to be quite as busy as I'd like just now, a birthday, and a return to the Church of our childhoods which has taken our faiths in a new but very familiar direction which we are all really enjoying.  It's all good - my aches and pains aside, though in a way, it's just my body telling me to slow down, which is no bad thing - but we felt we'd like to make a new start with the blog too, to mark the beginning of a new way of doing things at home.

We hope you'll want to visit us there, so we'll be posting the details of the new blog once it's ready for readers!

Back soon


love1 second version