Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wednesday's Workbox - Custom Recipe Cards

Click to play this Smilebox recipe
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
This digital recipe card generated with Smilebox

I've been having fun today designing my own online recipe cards!  Have a look on the link above, and you will see how easy it is to do.  I haven't signed up for the fee-paying version of Smilebox (which I only discovered today) but even without it, the free templates will allow you to create custom recipe cards like the one I made above.  You can also create photo albums, scrapbooks, collages and greetings cards, which are easy to share online.  It is free to sign up, and all you need to provide is an email address.

Have fun designing your own recipe cards - and then you can post them on your own blog, too!